System Mechanic cleans and speeds up your PC by removing bloatware, repairing problems and cleaning up clutter. It also protects your privacy and security by wiping sensitive browsing history and blocking dangerous system changes.
Ditch clutter. Unleash speed.
System Mechanic deploys a series of complex automated maintenance actions to keep your PC stable and clutter-free, adjusting its behavior based on which version of Windows you’re running—from XP through 10. It then digs deep into the operating system to tweak dozens of hidden internet, processor, memory and hard drive settings for maximum speed and performance.
Advanced cleaning and repair
- Rids your PC of junk files and broken shortcuts
- Removes internet clutter, temp files, and obsolete history and chat data
- Cleans out and repairs registry issues by removing invalid data
- Locates redundant programs that confuse and slow down your OS
- Prevents bloatware from launching for improved startup time
- Scales back unnecessary processes that further bog down the system
- Continuous ongoing updates keep you running at peak performance